My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Gone on Vacation

I've been gone the last few days on vacation. Went up to Northern Lower Michigan and set up a new computer for my dad. He has dial up but I built him a faster computer so that when the information comes in it will handle it faster and open up things quicker. It also had a lot bigger hard drive than his old computer so he can load more of his crossword games and card games. He thought it was pretty nice compared to the old 350Mghz pentium 3 he did have.

I have been slowly building my bank roll at Full Tilt after I lost almost everything I had made during my Limit Challenge. Basically, over a week's time I lost almost all of the profit I made by playing a higher limit than I should have and making donkey moves. I have gone back to A B C Poker and am slowly building my bankroll back up. I have made back over half of what I lost so far. I think it took that big lost to open my eyes to how stupid I was playing. Now I am back to playing tight aggressive poker and am getting a couple of breaks to go my way.

Here is a hand in a 90 player SitNgo that didn't go my way. We were down to 2 tables and I was 15 out of 16 left. I went all in pre-flop and was happy to see the big stack show pocket 4s. Wasn't happy with the way it ended but that's poker. The big stacks almost always win anyway. I'm LZFSB3.

Finished in the money but didn't win much. I was hoping for a final table.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online