My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Monday, August 13, 2007

My Announcement

My announcement, you say? It is not a big announcement but is still pretty cool for me. I have an article on PokerSavvy. I put together my list of 10 best Poker Blogs for PokerSavvy and they have included it in their articles section of the site.

I'd post my list here but I want you all to go over to PokerSavvy and check it out. I have also put in to have 3 articles posted that I wrote about heads up play. Please go to PokerSavvy and check them out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't view it from work mate!!

Congrats anyway and well done!

ATB

BM

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online