My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Taking a 2 Week hiatus from PokerStars

I am taking a two week Hiatus from PokerStars. Maybe longer.......................maybe shorter. Here's why.

Dealt to Wolverine Fan [Qs Kc]
*** FLOP *** [6h 3h 9s]
*** TURN *** [6h 3h 9s] [7c]
*** RIVER *** [6h 3h 9s 7c] [9c]
Wolverine Fan: shows [Qs Kc] (a pair of Nines)
Villain: shows [6d 2h] (two pair, Nines and Sixes)
I was 66% to 34% favorite to win this preflop.
____________________________
Dealt to Wolverine Fan [As Tc]
*** FLOP *** [Qh 6d Qd]
*** TURN *** [Qh 6d Qd] [6c]
*** RIVER *** [Qh 6d Qd 6c] [Td]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
Wolverine Fan: shows [As Tc] (two pair, Queens and Tens)
Villain: shows [6h Ah] (a full house, Sixes full of Queens)
I was 62% to 28% (10% ties) favorite to win this Preflop.
_________________________________
Dealt to Wolverine Fan [Ah Qs]
*** FLOP *** [7h 9c Ac]
*** TURN *** [7h 9c Ac] [2c]
*** RIVER *** [7h 9c Ac 2c] [3h]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
Villain: shows [Qc 8c] (a flush, Ace high)
Wolverine Fan: shows [Ah Qs] (a pair of Aces)
I was 69% to 30% favorite to win this Preflop.
_________________________________
Dealt to Wolverine Fan [Qc Ad]
*** FLOP *** [9c 8d Qd]
*** TURN *** [9c 8d Qd] [8h]
*** RIVER *** [9c 8d Qd 8h] [Th]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
Villain: shows [9h Qs] (two pair, Queens and Nines)
Wolverine Fan: shows [Ad Qc] (two pair, Queens)
I was 73.5% to 25% favorite to win this Preflop.
__________________________________
Dealt to Wolverine Fan [9h 9s]
*** FLOP *** [8h 5h 4c]
*** TURN *** [8h 5h 4c] [7h]
*** RIVER *** [8h 5h 4c 7h] [2c]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
Wolverine Fan: shows [9h 9s] (a pair of Nines)
Villain: shows [Jh Qh] (a flush, Queen high)
I was 52% to 48% favorite to win this Preflop.
_________________________________
Trust me when I say that I pretty much played my hands correctly but was drawn out on by the Villains that hit miraculous flop or stayed in until something good happened.

I can play on Absolute Poker and Full Tilt for the next two weeks and them maybe the doom switch on PokerStars will be turned from on to off after that.

4 Comments:

Blogger Gator said...

do you have the betting info for the hands? Looks like some of the horrendous beats that I have been taking on full tilt lately lol......gl

4:14 PM  
Blogger The 80th Minute said...

If those are all-in I can understand your pain. Maybe better than i would like.

5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I would be interested to see the full hands here. I think this may give us more insight!

Cheers

BM

7:25 PM  
Blogger Wolverine Fan said...

I'll put some of the hand histories on Raisetheriver.com

A couple of the hands were against the big stacks in a SitNgo so their calling and losing doesn't hurt them too much. The first hand (KcQs vs 6d2h) was a heads up game with a donkey that went all in every hand. This was the 4th or 5th hand he went all in on. I folded all the others.

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online