My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Good Poker Blog to Check Out

You may have noticed some changes to my sidebar. I have added a couple of poker books written by a Poker Blogger, Scottro. These books can be found at Amazon.com - Why You Lose at Poker and Mastering No Limit Holdem by Russel Fox and Scott Harker.

Check out Scottro's blog, too. It made my top ten Poker Blogs on PokerSavvy. I really like his voice posts and have told him he should do more. Now he is having a poll to see if he should do more voice posts. Go there and vote yes. He has a hilarious video of Adolph Hitler and Poker. Someone did a wonderful job.

He also has a line of poker Tees (t-shirts) at Cafe Express called Two 7s Pokerwear.

Stop over. Read the blog, listen to the voice posts, watch the videos and go buy a tee shirt or a poker book. What more to life is there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online