My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Poker Stuff

My blog friend Jan of 50 Outs has finished in the money in 4 WSOP tournaments so far. He has made the final table of one tournament and made the final 18 of another tournament. Needless to say he is having an excellent WSOP this year. I am really looking forward to him going deep in the big No Limit Holdem Tournament.

His fiance` Katja Thater is having a good tournament, also, with one final table (that I know of) in the Women's Only tournament where, despite not feeling well, she finished a solid 5th. Dr. Pauly reported on his blog that she was not feeling well.

Speaking of, if you want some of the best coverage of the WSOP make sure you are reading Tao of Poker and Pokernews.com.
________________________________
I worked on my Poker Challenge at PokerStars a little today. I played a 2 table SitNGo and finished 2nd and I played .25/.50 Limit Holdem Ring game and lost a buck. I was up then down and then finally crawled back to just below even.

I'll post some hands later this week.
_______________________________
On hands I posted last week:

Hand 1, I folded to his bet on the turn. I was going for the backdoor flush draw at that point and when I didn't get my card I folded. I put the villain on A/K or K/Q.

Hand 2, I kept betting and raising until the cows came home as I didn't figure anyone had the jack the way the betting was going and, as it turns out, no one did and I took down a nice size pot.

Burnley Mik (UK Blogger) thanks for reading and I'll make sure on my hand histories to include type of game and amounts. This was .25/.50 Limit Holdem. I am plaing the microstakes to help build my bankroll and, hopefully, can move up in time.
______________________________________
Burnley Mik (UK Blogger), my friend across the pond, is trying to get up a Blogger league. Give him a read and see if this is something you would enjoy.
They also have a great Sunday Tournament, the Britbloggerment on PokerStars. Check it out. We need a yank to win that thing soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thankyou very much for the pimpage sir! Much appreciated. When are we going to see your return to the bloggerment anyway? ;o)

Although we have had quite a few American and Canadian players, noe of you guys have been skilled enough to take a bloggerment title yet!! hehehehe. (or maybe we are just lucky fish!)

Once again though, thanks.

ATB

BM

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online