My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Challenge moving upward

My new challenge on Poker Stars is moving upward, albeit slowly. I made $6 playing .25/.50 Limit Holdem and I made $1.20 on 2 table Sitngos for an increase of $7.20 and now my bankroll at Pokerstars is around $38 dollars.


I'll take it! I haven't played that much so to move up by 30% in a week makes me feel pretty good. I will have to play some more ring games and less SitNgos as, so far, that is clearly the more profitable way to go. It is just that I really like to play the SitNgos. I was headed for a nice finish today when my A/K flopped a king only to see a donkey with pocket sixes go all in and get his set on the turn and IGHN. That hurt as that would have put me in the final table with a nice little bankroll and I am pretty sure I would have made the top four and get into the money.

__________________________

I bubbled in Katitude's Friday night Donkament on Fullt Tilt. It was a fun night and Katitude tells it on her blog that it was Garth's night when he tried to break the rebuy record but fell just short with 47 total rebuys. I took a few of his rebuys. I was 0 for 4 on all ins and then hit a streak and finished at 8 of 12 for the first hours so I did quite well and built up a nice stack. Alas, it was not to be as it slowly melted away and I couldn't hang any longer and got taken out by Fishiswa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online