My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

New Challenge

I see that Chipper is working on a challenge where he is taking a micro limit bankroll on Full Tilt Poker and trying to turn it into a real bankroll.

I am going to do the same but on Poker Stars with my $30 dollar bank roll. I'm going to try to play some microlimit holdem and some low limit SitNGos and see if I can't turn this miniscule amount into a real genuine bankroll that allows me to play at higher limits.

I'll keep you posted on how I do. In the meantime, keep an eye on Chipper's blog and follow his march up the ladder of bankroll respectability.
_________________________________________
My daughter and I went to see Spiderman 3 on the
Imax Theater in Lansing, Michigan. It was awesome. In fact, the 40 foot high and 70 foot wide screen was a bit overwhelming and with all of the action it seemed like you were right in the middle of it. I will have to see Spiderman 3 on the smaller screen to kind of sit back and take it all in.

Mrs. Wolverine and I are going to see Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End this Sunday. Should be big fun. The movie is almost 3 hours long.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

GL on your challenge. I'm finding that I seem to do much better playing cheap SNG's rather than grinding on limit tables. I've been in the money in 3 of 4 SNGs so far but have given it all back on the limit tables. Your mileage may vary.

2:11 PM  
Blogger lightning36 said...

Liz is soooo luvable. I remember her as such a sweetheart from Survivor: Australian Outback. Screw that nasty, big-mothed Rosie!

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online