My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Ramblings

Memorial Day has passed and the temperatures are in the mid to high 80's and approaching 90 degrees so it must be summer. My golf game took a big hit on Tuesday when I posted my worse round of the year. I hope that is not how this summer is going to go. On Friday I had my best round only to see it melt away with the summer heat on Tuesday. I'll be trying to turn it around tomorrow in an attempt to right the ship and get my summer game into tournament shape.

The problem on Tuesday was penalty strokes and 3 putting. I had a total of 3 penalty strokes and three 3 putts. Those two things put a world of hurt on your score. My putting has been going quite well up until then so I don't think it is a trend that will continue. I will just have to knuckle down a bit more and concentrate on my distance control. It also helps if you hit your approach shots closer to the hole so I think I will work on that.

Mrs. Wolverine and I went to Chuck E. Cheeses with my two grandsons today to celebrate my youngest grandson's graduation from preschool. I was impressed!! The last time I went to a Chuck E. Cheeses it was, pardon the pun, cheesey. There were mechanical musicians and skeeball and a few video games that cost an arm and a leg to play. Now they have a menu with a variety of foods (we still got pizza), awesome video games that are only one token to play and no more mechanical musicians (which I kind of missed). I had a great time playing games with my grandsons. They think I rock!! What they don't know is that emotionally I am just a few years older than them, maybe 12.

I keep saying I'm not sure what I'm going to be when I grow up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online