My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Today's Score as of 7:30PM EST

I played 3 SitnGos today, one STT at Full Tilt and two 2 table SitNGos at Poker Stars. I bubbled at the Full Tilt SitNGo and made final table at both Poker Stars SitNGos and finished 6th and 7th. I probably could have folded my way into the money at two of the three but decided to go ahead and play hard like I am use to. I got beat by better hands for the most part or by fantastic flops (Full Tilt Villain beat me with a flopped flush, hearts and I had two diamonds. Why couldn't I get the flop??)

I'll keep playing but I probably will start folding my way into the money unless I have fantastic hands to play, i.e., A/A, K/K, Q/Q or A/K.

Yesterday I folded Kh Kc, 8h 8s, Qh Ts and As Jd when we were down to 5 handed and 4 finished in the money. I finished 3rd overall.

Money vs. Aggressive play? Money wins!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online