My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

The New Shape of Golf



These are the new shape of drivers on the Market. The technology in golf is constantly changing and the availability of titantium has really helped to revolutionize the game. Taylor Made hasn't come out with a driver of this square shape yet but it is probably only a matter of time. Especially if it proves to be a long and straight driver. I'll be watching to see if any pro players, i.e. Tiger Woods, start playing with this new square driver.

4 Comments:

Blogger Juice said...

How can american be concerned about immigration? American was built on immigration!

11:58 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Golf clubs sure have come a long way over the last several years. I still own an old set with real wood for a driver. Lol. You can tell I haven't been playing for a while. Gotta love color coordinated titanium clubs.

3:51 PM  
Blogger Wolverine Fan said...

Chipper, if you daughter gets that scholarship you need to invest in some new clubs and get out and play more.

7:44 PM  
Blogger WindBreak247 said...

I just saw these new drivers for the first time on easter. Blows my mind. Makes you wonder if they will ever reach a point where they can't improve upon the technology (like, say, baseball equipment). Or if the new stuff is even improvement, or just a way to release new clubs every year just to get people to buy the latest thing. There's certainly a significant sector of the golfing world that can and does upgrade every year just to have the latest thing.

Come to think of it, I wish I was in the golf equipment business...

"Our latest club is even bigger, giving you more power and a wider area to make good contact with the ball..and its square now, which is also new and better!"

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online