My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Thursday, April 12, 2007


The Imus in the Morning show was canceled due to some pretty bad remarks made by the host, Don Imus against the Rutgers Womens Basketball team.
I was never a big fan of the I-man and feel he has said worse in the past but this one came back to haunt him as he said it against the wrong minority.
Bernard McGurk usually started the "comedic" discourse and then Imus would pick it up and run with it.
Unfortunately this affects a lot of people that are employed by the show. There is a good chance he will show up on Sirius Radio or XM Radio. ______________
I found out from Grind or Gamble that google has poker books online that you can read. Most are just portions but it is still worth checking out. Here's a link to PokeronaMac, Poker on a Mac and from there you can connect to google to check out the books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online