My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Poker Musing

I recieved my check from Absolute Poker today. Remember how much trouble I was having with Absolute Poker two months ago because I fat fingered my e-mail address? Well, we have come full circle and today I received a check from them for my manual withdrawal.

Now I have to really start working on Full Tilt Poker to get a manual withdraw and repay Mrs. Wolverine the money she lent me for my golf membership.
________________________________
It looks like I will be unable to play in the Bloggerment3 MTT on Poker Stars this Easter Sunday. The Wolverine Clan will be out of town eating Easter ham at my daughter's house and will not be home in time to play. I will make every effor to play next week but it is going to get harder and harder now that summer is approaching Michigan.
Michigan winters are perfect for sitting back and playing online poker but when summer comes the golf clubs come out and the hours spend playing poker are replaced by chasing that little white ball around the links.
____________________________
I have placed links for some of the UK Bloggers that play inthe Donkament tournaments. They are:
I will be adding more in the near future.
I have really had a good time playing in the Bloggerment tournaments the last two weeks. I really hope to keep playing. Even though my Brit friends are speaking the King's English, I don't understand all of what is said in the chat. Some of it is reference to places, some to the local Football teams, and some is just Brit slang. I do enjoy reading them and hope to broaden my horizons as I continue to play.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks very much for the shout-out and also for the bloggerment pimpage! If you don't understand any of the slang, just let us know and we will be happy to broaden your horizons!! Glad to hear you have been enjoying them and thankyou very much for attending! It's great to have the guys from over-the-water playing!

I am also going to link you on my blog.

ATB

BM

5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online