My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Friday, March 30, 2007

Poker Stuff


I'm planning on playing this Sunday. I played the first one and went out 13th of 22. I am hoping to improve upon that this week. It was a lot of fun and I am looking forward to playing there again.


My work schedule makes it difficult for me to play many of the blogger tournaments so when I get a chance to play one I jump all over it. The starting time for this tournament is 4PM EST in the states.

_______________________

I am sorry that Neteller is pulling out on our neighbors to the North but at least they get a 10 day period where they can withdraw their funds. I wish Neteller would have done that for us Americans. I wonder if I will ever see my poker money again?

______________________

A pet peeve of mine is the shape of the Yoplait Yogurt containers. They are shaped like the construction barrels you see on the interstates, wider at the bottom and narrower at the top. It makes it very hard to get all of the yogurt out of it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rod said...

YEA - a warning would have been pretty nice! I got a good chunk of change in Neteller! grrrrr

4:15 PM  
Blogger bleeeeeeeeeeeeeee said...

The exhibition came postaux to a close by the chair overturning.. But she had begged him, on the contrary, not to send her the lac_d caviare, in order that she might tease him about it longer.. ] * * * * surround_speaker_set * To: CHARLES GOODRICH WHITING, Critic, Poet, Friend * * * * * THE LITTLE FRENCHMAN AND HIS WATER LOTS BY GEORGE POPE MORRIS (1802-1864) [From The Little Frenchman and His Water Lots, with Other Sketches of the Times (1839), by George Pope Morris.. Then catching billet_de him by his heels, he dragged him out of the house into the street.. From here he could see ahead, and down there in the middle of the road stood the widow waving her shawl as a banner of albator triumph, though she could only guess at results.. Dat's me--Mose Mitchell. pensa. We may add a few further observations martens to support the view that these processes designated incorrect are really not falsifications of the normal defective thinking, but the modes of activity of the psychic apparatus when freed from inhibition.. Likewise the editors didn't want Lampton's short stories for a while because l_heure they liked his poems so well.. At the sont bottom of the stairs some one held the child for me.. I--er--certainly shall do my best, stammered the Colonel, in an attempt to recover his d_europe dignity and composure...

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online