My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Monday, April 16, 2007

The Definition of Mean

I was perusing blogger posts via Tripjax's Bloglines when I came across this post by Felicia Lee
Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Vegas on Thursday

Glenn and I are most likely going to make a quick run up to Vegas on Thursday.

We will be at Venetian most of the day. Later, we might go to Wynn and/or Bellagio, if we have time.


If anyone wants to meet up, just look for me. I am not going to call you. I'm not going to drive to meet you somewhere. I'm not buying you dinner (and don't expect you to buy me dinner, either). I'm not going to let you cry on my shoulder and lie to you about what a great blogger you are, and not to give up hope, because, like me, you probably suck.

I'm not going to give you poker lessons. I might flash you my mastectomies. I won't give you a buy-in or back you in a tournament.

In other words, unless you have a strong constitution, don't bother.

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...

Felicia :)

In other words, "leave me the fuck alone."

Hard for me to believe that at one time this was one of the revered Poker Bloggers.

2 Comments:

Blogger jjok said...

eeesh

10:31 AM  
Blogger TripJax said...

I don't even use that bloglines anymore since i've been using google reader. unfortunately, that also means i haven't added to my blogroll in ages...

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online