My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Turn Out the Lights, the Party's Over

I received this message when I tried to play at Titan today. My time there has ended.

I did clear quite a few hands at Royal Vegas and actually made a little money today. One more day and that Bonus is cleared.

I think I may take my Limit Challenge to Royal Vegas for several days and see how I do there. I think I can do well if I play my game. I'm also considering a No Limit challenge just like Chipper is doing. I think that is a good way to get a start in No Limit. I have come unbelievably far in Limit and will continue to study and play Limit Holdem but a No Limit challenge is an excellent way to learn that side of the game.

I'm a big believer in Challenges as that is exactly what they do. They challenge you to move out of your comfort zone and to learn the game better. Just put aside a certain amount you are willing to gamble with (and lose) and consider it like Tuition for college. Pay your tuition and learn the game.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Only thing about my challenge is, Sun locked me out and my challenge was grounded. However, today Sun sends me an email saying that I'll be getting my rakeback payment from September AND they are looking to RE-OPEN play back to US players. I'll believe it when I see it, but I'll be a bit hesitant to put any more money in there after they booted US players out so quickly. I smell a big bonus offer coming as a way to lure us back. Hoping for some free money or ez hand requirements.

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online