My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Bringing theLittle Brown Jug Home

The Michigan Wolverines are looking for revenge against the Minnesota Golden Gophers tonight at 8PM in the Dome at Minneapolis/St. Paul. The Wolverines let one get away from them last year at Ann Arbor when Minnesota kicked a field goal with no time left on the clock to upset the Wolverines. It is the battle for the Little Brown Jug, which is the oldest rivalry in all of College Football. The Wolverine Defense and a potent offense should be enough to bring the jug home as the Golden Gophers have lost a lot from last year's team, including their best running backs and wide receivers.

I look for the Wolverines to win this one by a score of 35 to 17.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online