My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Limit Challenge Update and More Rants

My Limit Challenge on Titan Poker is going great guns. I had a modest win today of $7 dollars after about 90 minutes of play (clearing over 70 Titan Points). That put my total over $250 for the Challenge. When I cleared the $200 dollar mark I was suppose to go up in Limits to $2/$4 but I have deviated from the chart (as I have in the past, too). I am comfortable at the $1/$2 dollar limit for now and am going to stay there until I pass the $300 dollar mark. At that point I will move up to the $2/$4 Limit.

I am still finding that the play at the $1/$2 limits are the same as at the .50/$1 Limits and, in fact, I am seeing a few of the sam players at both limits. I still contend my game is head and shoulders better than what it was when I first started the challenge but since my challenge is only two months old, I feel that it is moving faster than I ever thought it would and, although my game may be ready to move up in Limits, my mind isn't. I will move up when I feel that I am psychologically ready to move up. I need a bit of a bigger comfort zone with my bankroll than to move up too fast and lose a large chunk of what it took such hard work to earn. I realize the Challenge was designed to make me a better player but I want to be a "Winning" player, too, so I am going a little slower than I probably have to.
_______________________________________________
Where is the ACLU (American Civil Liberties Union) when I need them. They are always backing something that I am totally against, you would think that just once they would be on my side with an issue so why aren't they trying to overturn the ban on On-line Poker??
_______________________________________________
Its a good thing that Rep. Mark Foley didn't have an on-line Poker site downloaded to his laptop. He'd really be in trouble then.
_______________________________________________
Maybe we need a more vigorous outcry about the legislation against On-line Poker from Gay, Lesbian and African American Poker Players. Phil Ivey, we need you more than ever!
_______________________________________________
Sun Poker has shutdown US players, effective this date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online