My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Michigan Vs. Michigan State

Tomorrow is the game of the year so far for 2006. Michigan vs. Michigan State is an interstate rivalry and you can use all of the sporting Cliches you can think of on this game. On paper, Michigan should win handily but you can't go by that as emotions take over in this game. MSU has nothing to lose and everything to gain by winning this game Saturday. They blew a big lead against Notre Dame and then went out and got beat by a vastly inferior Illinois team. They lost one of their best running backs and offensive linemen. Their quarterback is hurting. That being said this game is going to be a dog fight. Michigan has had to go into 4 overtimes the past two years to eke out wins against the Spartans. This year may be no different.

Now that I have stated my case for MSU, I can honestly say there is no way Michigan should lose this game. They are bigger, faster, more experienced, and are playing at home in the Big House. Michigan's offense and fast defense should help the Wolverines dominate this game and I see them winning it by two touchdowns.

Michigan 35 ........................Michigan State 21

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online