My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Limit Challenge Update

I think I will make every Wednesday my Limit Challenge Update day. I moved up to $1/$2 Limit Holdem at Titan Poker and am doing all right. I am not playing much different than I did at the lower limits. I was tight aggressive then and am pretty much the same now with a bit bigger bankroll. I haven't found the players to be much different than at the lower limits.

I only play one table for my Challenge and I have seen it go from loose to tight and back to loose again. Depending on what kind of cards I am getting, I will pretty much stay with my style or loosen up just a bit. I am still really just learning how to play the game so every time I play it is like a college class.

I can really tell that my Limit game has come a long way in the short two months I have been doing my challenge. The number one thing I have learned is to let a hand go. The second is to make sure I have good starting hands in good position.

The Titan Points sure total up fast in the $1/$2 Limit games. I am averaging about a point a hand and you get points whether you have money in the pot or not. I have stayed at the table for 90 minutes and not won or lost too much but have accumulated 80 Titan Points in that time. I only need 1000 more to get my Poker Savvy bonus so I am looking at around 20 days or Mid-October. I'll probably keep going at Titan until I clear at least 3000 Titan Points ($30 bonus). So far I like the site and the players so will probably continue to play there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Semi-Pro Poker Player said...

Nice graph!

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online