My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Limit Holdem Challenge Update

The biggest news in my Limit Challenge is that I can no longer play it on Titan Poker as they have decided to ban U.S. players at this time. I put the Challenge on hiatus for a couple of days until I decide which direction I want to go with it. My limit challenge bankroll stands at $224 presently from a start of $25 in just over two months time. Not to shabby.

I have two choices that I can put into action very quickly. The first is to move the challenge to Royal Vegas Poker and continue it there. The second is to open an account into a new Poker site (I'm looking at River Belle via PokerSavvy) and continue the challenge at the new site. That is the direction I am leaning towards at this time because I will be able to clear raked hands quite quickly at the new site playing $1/$2 Limit Holdem which will help me kill two birds with one stone by continuing my Limit Holdem Challenge and by clearing the bonus at the new site.

River Belle is a Prima site and so far they are letting U.S. players play. I am in a bonus whore mode so I will probably load River Belle, complete the bonus and move on to another site within two weeks.
______________________________________________
I received this in an e-mail from Crazy Poker:

Because you are such a valued player at Crazy Poker, we have great news for you. We are promoting you to the highest rewards level available at Crazy Poker, giving you a 33% Rakeback! That's right - play at Crazy Poker and you will be refunded 33% of the Poker Room's income that is generated from your rakes!

Just another option to pursue. Maybe I'll move the Limit Holdem Challenge to Crazy.
______________________________________________
I'm still trying to decide if I should start a No Limit Challenge or not. My Limit Challenge is still only two months old so maybe it would be better to continue it for at least another two months and see how far I can take it. I can't do both. I may do a SitNGo Challenge, though. I can do that at the same time as I am doing my Limit Challenge.
______________________________________________
Golf is winding down in Michigan which means I will have a lot more time to play poker. I may be able to play golf once or twice a week for the next two weeks. After that, who knows. I played a lot of golf this year and was able to get my handicap down to a solid 11 strokes for 18 holes. I am going to really work this winter on my putting and use my weighted club to hone my swing so next year I can make a real effort at cracking single digits for a handicap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online