My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

PokerSavvy

If you want to earn some nice bonuses and some extra money then you should be looking into downloading poker rooms via PokerSavvy. This portal to PokerSavvy signs you up under my profile to give me some extra Savvy points, too. We both win when you join PokerSavvy through my sign up and then you download the poker rooms under your sign up.

The easiest bonuses to clear are Mansion Poker and Crazy Poker. If you sign up via PokerSavvy and download Mansion and Crazy Poker, invest $100 dollars at each and in less than one week you will have doubled your investment. Now if you suck at Poker you may not double your investment but if you just break even you should be able to clear $200 doillars. How does that sound.

PokerSavvy rivals Poker Source Online as a portal to poker rooms. Both places offer nice gifts and poker room selections but you have to go a long way to beat Matt's customer service at PokerSavvy. Matt will get back with you ASAP and do everything in his power to make your time at PokerSavvy the most rewarding possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online