My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Friday, September 08, 2006

All Things Poker

No poker today and maybe not for the next few days as I am on a self imposed hiatus from Poker to try and exorcise the bad beats out of the poker rooms I play.
I am fortunate enough to have time to review quite a few Poker Blogs so I thought I would put out some links to some of the more interesting stories I found today.

Wicked Chops Poker has a nice review of Scott “Double A’s” Gallant book . Nice little write up and you can see by my sidebar that I continue to promote Scott’s book. I have never met Double A’s but read his blog religiously and consider him somewhat of a mentor (for lack of a better word).

I found a nice write up on Judging your Poker Sessions by WillWonka. It is well thought out and makes a lot of sense.

Amy Calistri and Tim Lavalli have a really interesting report on the WSOP Chip Count discrepancy that can be found at Poker News. It seems an additional $2 Million dollars in chips appeared after a color up. This 3 part story looks at all angles of this controversy and is very well written.

TillerMaNs Blog Spot has a well written piece about Poker Tracker and his stats for VPIP and PFR which are poker tracker acronyms for Voluntarily Put in Pot and Pre Flop Raise. He goes on to explain what the information means and how it can be used. Very well done.



This is a little dated but see how well you agree with this list - Top Gambling Blogs for June 2006. Some I do, some I don’t. I think it is missing a lot of good blogs that beat out many of these.

Sheverb says to check out FreeCycle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online