My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Ramblings

I know why I like Titan Poker so much now. All of their poker rooms are named after golf courses. I recognized a couple of them here in Michigan, Warwick Hills where the Buick Open is played and Arcadia Bluffs on the shores of Lake Michigan.
____________________________________________
I posted my first 18 hole score in golf in more than two weeks. Shot an 85 which should have been an 83 but two putts lipped out. I wasn't able to hit my best shots which are my wedges and 9 iron. I was pulling them terribly and costing me strokes. I need those clubs to be on so I can score better. I'll be working on them for the next few days so I can depend on them again.
____________________________________________
Songs I'm listening to while playing poker:
  1. Joe Nichols - Tequila Makes her Clothes Come Off
  2. Rat Pack live at the Sands
  3. Jerry Jeff Walker
____________________________________________
My Michigan Wolverines start their season tomorrow against Vanderbilt. Should be a cake walk for the Wolverines.
____________________________________________
People are sucking out on me left and right at Crazy Poker. Can't get hands there to save my life. I'm trying to clear a bonus but don't want to lose more than the bonus. Guess I will just have to tighten up some and play smarter. Preflop raises are like cheese to mice to these players. For instance there are five limpers and I raise from the Button w/ Ace/Queen suited and all five call the raise. I knew then I lost that hand. Can't remember when I got pocket pairs there last. I think it was 10/10 and the flop had a queen and a jack, insta-fold.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Which situation would you rather have? A great hand where everybody calls your raise or a great hand and nobody calls your raise? It's usually feast or famine. I typically hate to have pocket Aces in the blinds after seeing 4-5 players call in front. On a loose limit table you just know everyone is going to call you regardless. On the other hand, I also hate having pocket Aces from UTG and first to raise on a tight table. With every fold you grimace and pray that some fish is going to call your early raise. It's tough having to fold a good hand after so many people call you and the flop looks like a draw.

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online