My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Maybe my bad beats are over at Titan now. I think I'll go back and try my Limit Challenge there tomorrow morning. This was a free roll tournament through PokerWants. It is a nice little poker site with forum and everything. Check it out and see if you like it. I like it more now that I won $15 in their Free Roll.

I didn't play poker for 3 days and the break may have done me some good. We'll see.
____________________________________________
Great Week-end of College Football.
How about those Michigan Wolverines??!! We are 2 and 0 and now have to play a pretty good Notre Dame team. They killed JoePa and his Nittany Lions. Penn State really sucked up the field for a team rated 14th in the nation.
And the Ohio State Buckeyes really are the number 1 team in the nation. They really took it to Texas and stomp on their long horns. You may have heard about this little rivalry between Michigan and Ohio. Well, everything you have heard about it is absolutely true. We hate each other.

My Michigan Wolverines have not fared well at Notre Dame or Columbus, Ohio, of late so this year will be really interesting. We had two tune up games to get ready for Notre Dame but I don't think our passing game is where it should be yet. Michigan has always wanted to run the ball and they really worked on that the first two games getting a lot of yardage in both. Michigan uses the run to set up the passing game so they will probably come out trying to run the ball on The Fighting Irish. If they have some success it will help set up the play action passing. If they get stuffed running the ball then they will have to rely on their passing too much and I'm not sure it is that sharp yet.

Michigan would be awesome with Steve Spurrier as the coach or Urban Meyer but Lloyed Carr is pretty conservative. He is always playing so as not to beat yourself and oftentimes will lose close games because of that philosophy. Michigan doesn't usually get blown out of games because of their conservative style but that means they rarely blow anyone out unless they are pretty bad like Indiana or Illinois.

MAN DO I LOVE COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online