My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Michigan Vs. Notre Dame

This Saturday is Notre Dame vs. Michigan at South Bend, Indiana. The Wolverines haven't won there since 1994 so it will be a steep hill to climb but we shall prevail. Notre Dame has had two quality opponents already to test them while Michigan has played two less than stellar opponents. The best that can be said for Michigan is that no one got hurt and they are healthy coming into the game. Ball control and no mistakes are what it is going to take to win this game.

Michigan 21 Notre Dame 17

_________________________________________________

I jumped back on my Limit Challenge bicycle this morning and was able to break out of my slump and record a tidy little profit of $9 dollars. That coupled with clearing $10 dollars of my Titan bonus made this morning even nicer.

I am just half way to clearing my PokerSavvy bonus through Titan so another month or so and I should be there. As soon as i get my money back from Crazy Poker ($20 dollar bonus cleared) I will be loading Royal Vegas Poker to start clearing their bonus. My goal is to have my PokerSavvy bonus for Titan and Royal Vegas cleared by Halloween.

You may be wondering why I am taking so long and it is for a couple of reasons of which the first is that I don't multitable (at least not to the extent of many who play 4 or more tables at a time). I play just two tables at a time so that I can concentrate on my opponents. Secondly, I want to clear the bonus, not multitable and end up losing all of the bonus money and not have anything to show for it. I am in the process of building my bankroll so that I will be able to move up in limits with a bigger bankroll. Then I can clear more bonuses quicker. It should be self perpetuating as long as I continue to win more money than I lose. Actually, I can break even in my Poker playing or lose just a bit and still clear a pretty nice bonus. That is worse case scenario. Overall, though, I want to be a winning poker player.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

I too am an advocate of not multitabling when I'm clearing a bonus. I've taken just about a month to clear my raked hands bonus at Sun Poker and I'm just playing 1 table at a time. If I don't focus on the players at Limit, then you are missing out on a lot of good info. Players who are in a rush to clear bonuses usually end up hating that site and wondering why they played there in the first place.

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online