My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Monday, August 28, 2006

Turning Things Around

I turned things around this week-end in my Limit Challenge. I would like to say that it was all me but I have to admit it was mostly because I started getting good cards again. Hard to go wrong with Pocket Aces, Kings, Jacks, made straights, etc. I did read up on limit poker and tightened up my preflop play so I'm sure that helped but I was also getting good cards which didn't hurt.
The graph shows that I'm back to my highest point since the Challenge was started and once I clear $150 I am going to move up to $1/$2 Limit. My bankroll will be able to handle it better and I will be better prepared emotionally for the higher limit. Last time I went into the higher limit with a lot of trepidation but this time I am looking forward to it as I believe I have the game to play at the higher limits and just have to make sure I remain tight/aggressive.
__________________________________________________
I thought I had turned things around at PokerStars but I got my butt handed to me again yesterday. I can't figure out why I can win on Titan but get sucked out so much at PokerStars. I had a set of aces and lost on the river to a guy that wouldn't fold and he got the card he needed for his straight. Seems like I was getting good hands preflop and after the flop but by the river I was always second best. I am divorcing myself from PokerStars for a while until I have time to cool off and they have time to forget me. I am playing at Crazy Poker now and trying to clear the bonus there. I signed up through PokerSavvy and will get 450 Savvy points once I clear the bonus.
I played for about 90 minutes and lost about $12. I was up early then lost a couple of close ones and then couldn't get any cards to fall. Will try again tomorrow night. Just want to break even until I close out the bonus.
___________________________________________________
What'd I tell you about Tiger Woods being a Golfbot. The man is a machine. If he was an animal, he would be a shark. Another big money tournament, another win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online