My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Crazy Poker and Limit Holdem Articles

I probably be won’t be playing much poker the next 3 days as my schedule at work has changed for just this week and I am working three 12 hour days I can get two extra days off. Pretty much I will be going to and from work (a 1 hour commute each way on a good day), working, and sleeping Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

I should be back at the tables on Friday and Saturday morning. I am still planning on playing a lot of Crazy Poker to clear my bonus there. I really can’t comment on the site yet as I have only played there for a little more than two hours and for one hour I was so card dead that pocket 4s were the only pair I got. Right now I am having the same results that I have at PokerStars, which isn’t very good. I don’t know if it is me or the other players. I have run into a couple that were real LAGs and seemed to hit everything they played. I’ve pretty much determined that as soon as I clear the bonus I don’t think I will be playing there much after that. That could change if I get on a hot streak while clearing the bonus and increase my bankroll.

One thing I don’t like about the site is it is hard to find out how much you have in your bank roll, how many raked hands you have played and how many Crazy Player Points you have generated. Those all important things when trying to clear a bonus. It is not really user friendly for maneuvering around the site.

Right now I am playing Limit Holdem exclusively at what could be determined as the micro-levels. I hope to move up in levels as my skills and bankroll increase. I have found a number of good articles for Limit Holdem players at Card Player Magazine Online by author Jim Brier. These articles cover everything in Limit Holdem and I am finding them very valuable. So the next three days I am going to study up on Limit Holdem and then come Friday I am going to win back my money from Crazy Poker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online