My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Quads and Dugglebogey's new house

The Limit Challenge is still heading upward with another winning session today with the help of this quad hand. I have reversed my two day losing stretch and am up for the past two days. I am $13 below my high in the challenge but still am showing a nice upward trend.
I am still having trouble winning with any consistantcy on PokerStars so I think I am going to divorce myself from there and try another site. Give it a few days rest, even a few weeks rest, and then come back and see if the cards have changed.
__________________________________
My friend Dugglebogey is in Tennessee working a new job and looking for a new house so I have found one for him. Heck, that's what friends are for, right? It may need a little work but Dugglebogey is handy with the "hammer". (I love this blogging community)
______________________________________________


I may be posting something in the next couple of days about taxes and on-line poker. I have been looking into it and have found some good information.

1 Comments:

Blogger DuggleBogey said...

That's better than most of the double wides I have been seeing.

Got an MLS ID?

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online