My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Michigan Beats Notre Dame!!!


My Michigan Wolverines Beat Notre Dame today 21 to 17!! At least that is my prediction. I may be going out on a limb but I have a good feeling about this Michigan team and we really need a win over the Iris. It has been a long time since we beat up on those guys and we need to start now. Screw the Gipper and the 4 horsemen he rode in on. The Wolverines are back with a vengeance!!

2 Comments:

Blogger TripJax said...

Our team was 1 of only 2 teams that picked Michigan to beat ND...that rocked. Your prediction was even a little off...on the good side. They ass stomped ND.

11:20 AM  
Blogger TripJax said...

I should explain a little more. I'm in a league/pool with 40 other players that picks games/winners. We are looking good to win the week with that Michigan pick...

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online