My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

All I wanted was a Hat!



I was fortunate enought to get a Royal Flush playing .25/.50 Limit on PokerStars the other day. I copied the hand history and sent an e-mail to PokerStarsasking if there were any prizes for someone that wins with a Royal Flush? Here is the reply I got from PokerStars:

Hello Wolverine Fan,

Congratulations on your hand! Most players will always remember such hands with amazing clarity, and I'm sure you'll replay that hand in your mind for a long time to come.

Unfortunately, we do not offer something to those players who are dealt a straight flush or royal flush at our tables. For your information, we currently deal approximately 60 royal flushes on a daily basis, and another 540 lesser straight flushes.

I am sorry, but we are not able to accommodate such requests.

Thank you so much for playing at PokerStars and good luck at the tables! Please let me know any time you need further assistance.

Regards,

Rob
PokerStars Support Team

ALL I WANTED WAS A HAT!!

___________________________________

I think I am going to take a break from the tables for the next couple of days. My grandkids are coming to see me and I am looking forward to playing with them. I was able to check my losing streak in my Limit Challenge today and won back a tad more than I had loss yesterday so my graph is heading back upwards. The break will do me good as I have not had one in quite a while and I can sense that my decision making is not where it should be. The cards have still not been favorable to me on PokerStars so I need to get away from there and regroup. I'll still be reading up on Limit play and watching some online videos on FlopTurnRiver to help hone my game.

Just because I won't be playing for a couple of days doesn't mean I won't be posting so keep stopping in to see what I have to say.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Never hurts to ask anyway. I've made Royal Flush 3 times on Stars in the last year and straight flush about 2 times. Ya, you'll always remember them. Some sites offer a bonus if you have a great hand beat by another great hand. (Quad over Quad for example). If you would have beat Quad Aces with your Royal on some sites then you would have gotten a bonus in a bad beat jackpot. Sun Poker has that. Bonus is around $2500 and climbs. Winner of that hand gets paid a lot less than the loser of the hand but it's not half bad (couple of hundred bucks). Pretty sure other sites have a bonus as well.

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online