My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!!

Hail! to the victors valiant
Hail! to the conqu'ring heroes
Hail! Hail! to Michigan
the leaders and best
Hail! to the victors valiant
Hail! to the conqu'ring heroes
Hail! Hail! to Michigan,
the champions of the West!
My Michigan Wolverines pulled off the big win against Notre Dame yesterday. I predicted a win but had the score way off as the Wolverines ran up a lot more points than I thought they would. Their defense was awesome and the passing game clicked early on and after that it was just grind it out, Michigan, Big Ten Football. Now we have to keep it up and beat Wisconsin next week to show that this wasn't a fluke game and that the Wolverines are back with a vengance!
______________________________________________
On the Poker front, Titan Poker kicked my Butt again yesterday. Seemed like I had the second best hand every time. I had my Aces cracked again by a player that literally only played one or two hands but felt the need to call my preflop raise w/ J/9 suited and managed to flop the jack and get the nine on the turn to put my Aces to shame. Then I managed to run my A/Q into Aces when an Ace comes on the flop so I think I am in pretty good shape. Oops, nope, set of aces beats a pair any day. Finally I was second best when my King high flush fell to Ace high by player playing any ace/rag. That was pretty much the day as I don't play many hands and the ones I did didn't hold up.
If it wasn't for needing to clear my Titan Bonus, I think I would divorce myself from that site for a while like I have Poker Stars. But I need 2500 hands to get my Poker Savvy bonus so I'll keep playing. I just have to tighten up and make sure that my hands hold up. Only play winners. Easy game, eh?

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

M GO BLUE!!! Nice win for U of M. Poor Irish, bet they're all crying in their beers.

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online