My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Monday, August 21, 2006

Golf Bot


There is all kind of talk and forum discussions on Poker Bots but I bet few people knew there was a Golf Bot long before there were Poker Bots and I have the pictures to prove it. Tiger Woods is an Android. These photos were spirited out of the secret factory that produced him. The man is a machine. He doesn't make any mistakes. When everyone talks about Bots in poker they talk about them playing hands perfectly, raising, folding, calling at all the right times. Well, Tiger Woods is the same way. He makes all of the right moves when he has to. He doesn't make any mistakes and the other players are falling all over themselves when they miss a putt, miss a fairway, etc. He just keeps pounding away, putting on the pressure and keeping it on. He has won 12 major titles by the age of 30 so if that is extrapolated out he will win at least 24 major titles because most golfers on the PGA tour are better in their 30's than in their 20's. At least they are no worse and even if he falls off some or other step up he should still match Jack Nicklaus's record of 18 majors. It is just a matter of time and probably will be done by the time Tiger reaches the age of 35.
You heard it here first, Tiger Woods is an android, a Golf-Bot.
____________________________________________

This is not as impressive as Dugglebogey's first place the other night but I was pretty happy with it. Good return on my investment of $1 dollar as I cashed for $105. That is the biggest one time cash in that I have to date. My previous was $65 in an Absolute MTT.

This may not sound like much to a lot of you but when you start with a bankroll of just $100 (with an additional $100 added later) and now it has doubled and is reaching respectable figures, it is pretty neat to me.
My game is a lot better now than it has ever been and I am starting to build my bankroll up enough to move up in limits. I took another hit today on my Poker Challenge but I know that variance is out there and has hit me the past two days as my good hands just aren't hold up. I donked one hand very badly so really deserve to have a losing session today. I played very tight, only seeing 14% of the flops and in the later orbits when i did get a good hand and raise it everyone folded to me so I had only the blinds to show. I will have to loosen up just a bit and play a few more hands so that doesn't continue to happen.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Grats on your final table finish! Feels good doesn't it! Best I've done was a 2nd place finish in a 570+ player MTT. My $1 only earned me $75 in that one but hey - I'll take that kind of finish anytime!

Keep up the good work. Give us some of your strategies you used during that tourney and let us know what seemed to work well.

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online