My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Winning Day at Limit Challenge

I’ve been going up and down in the last few days on my Poker Challenge. I will lose then win then lose then win again. Yesterday I dropped over $7 dollars but today made it all back plus some when I was able to cash out up $16.50. Every time I think I will drop Titan as my Challenge site I go and score a big win and decide maybe I'll stay there a while longer. The biggest problem is getting on a table as they only have one or two full ring tables at my limit and I am usually on a waiting list. Oh well, while I am waiting I am playing and winning at PokerStars where I won about $20 today in .25/.50 Limit.

Here is the latest graph on my Limit Poker Challenge. I have have won over $90 dollars with 11 out of 13 winning days. I need to get to $150 before I move up to the $1/$2 dollar Limit Games. I hope to make that by next week-end.

So all in all doing the Poker Challenge has been the smartest thing I have done to date in Poker. I never would have moved up to these levels if it wasn't for the challenge. It is too early to tell but so far I think my game is holding up pretty good. For instance, today at Titan I saw 15% of the flops (7 out of 44) and was able to win over $16 dollars. That means I am playing good hands and, in my opinion, am playing them aggressively when I hit my cards. The big win today was when I was dealt pocket Kings and caught my set on the flop. Even with raises and reraises one guy wouldn't fold and I won the $9 dollar pot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online