My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Winning Streak Hits 8 Days

Just a quick note on my Limit Poker Challenge to let everyone know that my winning streak has hit 8 days and counting. My going on the 'road' to play at Titan Poker, as opposed to my home field of Poker Stars, has not slowed my one bit as my road record is now 2 and 0 winning over $26 dollars in two days at Titan. I'm getting great cards so I can't really comment on the players at Titan at this time but so far things are going well for me. I was only able to play for a very short time this morning as I had other obligations so in 21 hands I folded 18 times only playing my original buy-in blind (folded after the flop), one Big Blind where everyone else folded and I won the BB and SB, and the big one with Pocket Aces where I took down an $8 dollar pot. I raised and reraised and the only thing that was scary was a pair of 4s on board that I felt for sure gave someone trip 4s but it was not to be as my Pocket Rockets held up to win a nice little payout. I wanted to stay but Mrs. Wolverine was calling me for some preplanned activities so I closed down my table and gloated on my 8 day win streak.

I sat down at Poker Stars last night and won $10 dollars at the .25/.50 Limit Tables. I played for about an hour and was very happy with how things went. My Poker Stars account started with $50 dollars, dropped to $31 dollars and now is over $100 dollars.

I hope I can keep regaling you in my cheery blogs but I am a little nervous that the streak will end and things will come crashing down ..... but until that occurs I will follow the immortal words of Oakland Raider owner Al Davis, "Just win, Baby!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online