My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Poker Savvy and Challenge Moving to Titan Poker


Did I ever tell you that POKERSAVVY ROCKS!!! Go to PokerSavvy right now and sign up for Titan Poker at their site and once you clear the bonus (one of the easiest to clear of all Poker Rooms) they will deposit 900 Savvy points in your account which you can turn into $90 dollars.
GO!! DO IT NOW!! Just click on the PokerSavvy pic I have here and sign up under my account and start getting free money. How hard is that. Plus, PokerSavvy has a six week Titan League where you can win extra dollars.

I am switching my Limit Challenge to Titan Poker so I can earn the bonus points mentioned above. I have a six game winning steak at Poker Stars, but lets just say the home team is going on the road (like in Baseball) and going to play at Titan for a few days or however long it takes to earn the bonus. I won $8.35 to bring my total winnings to $57.30 so far in the challenge and, according to my chart, I must move up in limits. I will start at Titan at the higher limit but have heard that Titan is as fishy as PokerStars so I expect to do all right there as long as I stick to my game of tight aggressive play. Last night I was able to grind out a winning session after having to move to 3 different rooms because there would be 8 or 9 players and then, BAM!, it would go down to 4 players. If I want to play short handed I'll go to six max table so I would leave table and join another with 9 players. Had to do this twice. Finally I was able to stay at one table and grind out my winnings. Was down to the lowest I have been with my buy-in and was able to double up with just a couple of big wins.

4 Comments:

Blogger jjok said...

Hey man,

I don't know about Titan......haven't played there yet, but I've heard it is extremely fishy.....

But do you really think stars is fishy too? If anything, I think you might be surprised at how fishy Titan really is.

Good luck man!

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog

Good luck at the tables and on the golf course.

:)

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting at my blog and Good Luck.

I will follow your challenge with interest so don't you go going broke eh :)

8:18 PM  
Blogger mookie99 said...

What limits are you playing at Titan in order to clear the Pokersavvy bonus ?

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online