My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Wining Streak comes to a Screeching Halt!!

The Team at Titan Poker threw a shutout as my Limit Poker Challenge 8 day winning streak came to a screeching halt. I lost my $10 dollar buy in playing only 3 hands. I thought I had hit a walk off home run when I bet my last $3 dollar on Q/J suited and was rewarded with trip queens. After getting all my money in a luck box showed Ace/King for a straight and I was done for the day. My $10 buy in is my stop limit, when I lose that I am done with the challenge for that day. Thus guy was playing every hand and he beat me on two of the three hands I played. Once with Ace/7 getting his trip 7's and then with the straight to beat my trip queens.

I did manage to win $3.85 at Poker Stars playing the .25/.50 Limit games. That helps soften the defeat at Titan. I am going to play once more at Titan and see how it goes. If things don't go too well then I'm headed back to Poker Stars to see how I fare there on my "home" field.

Oh, somewhere in this favored land the sun is shining bright;
The band is playing somewhere, and somewhere hearts are light,
And somewhere men are laughing, and little children shout;
But there is no joy in Montrose--great Wolverine has struck out.

With apologies to Ernest Thayer and Casey at the Bat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online