My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Moving Up in Limits on Poker Challenge

This is how I am feeling now that i have to move up to the next limit in my Poker Challenge. I had another winning session today which put me over the $125 mark which means it is time to move up to the next level, $1/$2. Scary stuff but fun, too. I am still studying everything I can get my hands on in an attempt to improve my limit game. I am rereading Sklansky's Small Stakes Hold’em: Winning With Expert Play for the 3rd time and it is making so much more sense to me now that I am playing a bit higher limits. I can see where I make my mistakes and now know why the way I am playing is not optimal. Sklansky explains it so well. I am also watching videos on FlopTurnRiver and reading forum posts there and at 2+2 in an attempt to improve my game.

The picture tells it all. I am just a babe in the poker world but I am slowly moving up the steps to higher limits. I keep looking back to see if it is all right and to see if I can come back down if I want to. Just ahead of me is my trusty fellow poker bloggers encouraging me to climb higher, wagging their tails and yipping some sound advice to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online