My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Variance Hits and Golf Sucks

Variance Hits
Variance hit me this week-end at the Poker Tables. It seemed like I couldn't win a SitNGo. If I got a set, someone got a flush. If I got a flush, someone got a full house. If I got a full house, someone got a better full house. No matter what it seemed the cards were against me. I managed to tread water and finish in the money enough times to only suffer a minor loss of the bankroll but I was really wondering if I knew how to play this game or not. Then today hit. What a difference a day makes. In four SitNGos I had two firsts, a second, and a fourth. Hopefully my new found success will hold to form and I will ward off that wench variance for a long while.

Golf Sucks
Golf sucks. Enough said. I play again tomorrow and hopefully will have good golf stories to tell you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online