My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Golfed on Saturday!!

Poker starting to come around


Poker is still a roller coaster ride of ups and downs this week-end but I am finishing in the money more than I had a few days ago so things seem to be coming around on my SitNGos. I did play No Limit ring game with .25/.10 blinds on Party Poker on Saturday. The $25 dollar buy in netted my a nice $20 dollar profit after about a hour of play. Now I have to ask myself, “Why haven’t I been playing there all along?” Good question. Mostly it is because I don’t like Party visually. I don’t like the fact that the same ‘people’ are at the table all of the time. I find it hard to get a read on anyone. Will definitely have to play there more, though. I talked to my daughter about opening an account on Full Tilt. Absolute is great for SitNGos but not for ring games. Mostly just Six Max and the people come and go way to fast for my liking. You will have six people at table and in two hands be down to just 3 than another comes and another goes and so on and so on………. it just sucks.

First outing of the year!!

Golfed yesterday at our local course, Briar Ridge Golf and Country Club. It was very wet but playable. If the wind keeps blowing and we don’t get too much rain, it will be real nice by next week-end. I played pretty good for not hitting a golf ball at all this year. Swinging my weight club really helped as I was able to hit the ball good. No birdies, a few bogeys, and quite a few pars. I thought I played really well and putted well on slow greens. Kept my head down, got my hips into the swing and generally hit the ball well. Short game was good as was able to chip close and drop a couple of putts to save par. It looks like it is going to be a good golfing year for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online