My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

This and That

My middle daughter came to visit this week-end and sat and played SitNGos all week-end with some nice results. She is really getting into the 45 Man Turbo SitNGo on Poker Stars and was able to finish in the money about half of the time winning around $20.

We talked quite a bit about the difference in the way we play poker. I am trying to me more aggressive and she is more conservative. We were able to discuss quite a few hands and we were pretty much polar opposites on how each of us would play them. It is hard to argue with her results, though, and she was having fun, which is the bottom line.

I have played a few hands the last couple of days and am starting to win some nice pots. I am getting back my two big losses outlined in my last post and, so far, have won back about half of what I had lost. Hopefully tonight I can get it all back and start to rebuild my bankroll on Full Tilt.
____________________________________________
I bought a 12 ounce bottle of Winter’s Bourbon Cask Ale, a rich, full-bodied seasonal draught hand-crafted by Anheuser-Busch brewmasters. It's description states Winter’s Bourbon Cask Ale treats beer lovers to an exceptional drinking experience, full of rich aromas, hints of vanilla, and flavorful hops. Its uniqueness and complexity will appeal to adults who have a passion for beer.

You can really taste the vanilla. It is a deep amber, almost copper color and quite a few of the beer aficionados are turned off by the heightened vanilla flavor. The Beer Advocate gave it a C rating and that is probably about right.
It is a sweet beer with a very vanilla taste to it. I could drink one or two of these but that is about all. I am glad I tried it and would drink it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online