My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Adding to the Bank Roll

Here is a nice hand from Absolute Poker that helps my bank roll grow on that site.

Absolute PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.10/$0.255 playersConverter

Pre-flop: (5 players) Wolverine Fan is SB with 2 folds, Button raises to $1, Wolverine Fan raises to $3.1, BB calls, Button raises to $12.4, Wolverine Fan raises all-in $22.73, BB folds, Button calls.

I had been playing pretty good on this site and had built my $20 buy in up just a couple of dollars so I was ready to take down a big pot. May have been a donkey bet but I liked my Queens here.

Flop: ($48.56, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $48.56)
Nice flop for me

Turn: ($48.56, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $48.56)
Nice Turn for me.

River: ($48.56, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $48.56)
Not too afraid of this River card.

Results:Final pot: $48.56
Button Shows As Ks

Wolverine Fan Shows Qh Qd

The Button and I went all in preflop so I saw that he had Ace/King of spades and I knew he had a lot of outs. He had at least 20 outs amd I figured I would lose to a flush. Fortunately for me he didn't hit any of his many outs and I took down a nice pot.

I was two tabling and I was up almost a buy in on the second table so overall I won over two buy ins for the night. This was a nice addition to my bank roll on the Absolute Poker Site.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

I cringe everytime I get pocket Queens. I just know someone who calls me is going to have an overcard and it's typically a coin flip. I try not to over commit prior to the flop, but when I see a flop with no over cards I typically like to push at that point. Then you just gotta hope they didn't have a lower pair and hit trips on the flop on ya.

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online