My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

HORSE MTT

I played a microstakes HORSE MTT on Sunday Night on PokerStars and finished 20th out of 320 players for a small profit. I didn't do really well or really bad in any one of the games that make up HORSE. I do remember having one really nice win in RAZZ and another big payoff in the STUD game. Other than that it was just a bunch of smaller pots that kept me afloat.

I really like playing HORSE and RAZZ tournaments but they take sooooooooo long to play than a No Limit Holdem tourney. I was into the 4th hour when I went out in 20th place. In No Limit Holdem, half of the field would have been gone by first break. In the HORSE tourney we only lost about 80 players after the first hour.
________________________________
I'm going to try and play some Limit Holdem on PokerStars in an attempt to build my bankroll some. I am doing all right with the 2 table SitNgos but am going to try for a little change of pace and see if I can't build my bankroll some playing Limit.

My Full Tilt Challenge had a bit if a setback on Monday when I played way too many hands and was finishing second best too much. Lost one buy in. I'm going to tighten up and see if I can't move things back into the positive direction. so far in a little over 3 weeks I have made over $50. Hope to double that in the next week or so if I can get the time to play.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online