My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Moving Up!

I'm moving up in stakes at Full Tilt. I had a pretty good session today that put me over the amount that I needed to win to move up to the next higher level. I have been playing .25/.50 Limit Holdem and now I will be moving up to .50/$1 blinds.

I have cleared $7.50 of my free $25 dollar bonus but only have 3 days left to clear the rest. I hope to at least play break even poker at the higher stakes and try to clear another $7.50 in bonus over the next 3 days. I have been playing all right but not for very long. I will be upping my time at the tables over the next few days in an effort to clear more bonus.

I have to be careful to only play good poker and win money. Some times when I am clearing a bonus I will play -EV hands just for the rake to go towards my bonus. You can do that somewhat at the lower amounts but not when you get to the higher blinds. I would get suited connectors in late position and if 2 or 3 people limped into the pot, I would limp knowing that the blinds probably would complete and that would give me a pretty big pot to go towards the bonus. Plus, there was always a chance that a good flop would occur and I could take down a nice size pot.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice work Wolv. Hope it continues for you.

ATB

BM

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online