My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Katja Thater of 50 Outs in Final Table of EPT

Katja Thater of 50 Outs has made the final table at the Warsaw Event of the European Poker Tour (EPT). She is 7th out of 8th at this time but hanging in there as she has doubled up a couple of times.

50 Outs is a blog my blog friend Jan writes. Katja is his fiance.

UPDATE: Katja finished fifth place.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://jobs.problogger.net/view/385

Normally, I'd email this, but I don't have your address. Don't know if you're interested, but I saw it over at problogger's job site.

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online