My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Jamie Gold on Raw Vegas TV and Wicked Chops

Jamie Gold has an interview with the folks at Wicked Chops Poker (Just scroll down a bit to find the interview) and is also on Raw Vegas TV talking about his World Series of Poker win and his life since then.

Check out the other content in both of these sites as they are lots of fun and entertaining.
_______________________________
I played a little poker today on Poker.com and Absolute Poker. I finsihed 3rd in a low buy-in SitNGo on Absolute. I doubled up early when a donkey with 10/10 on a raggy flop went all in only to have me call with my Pocket Rockets. I made a preflop raise of 4 times the BB and he was the only caller in the BB. When the flop came out with just low cards I bet $200 and he immediately went all in. I'm sure he hadn't read me having Aces.

After that I pretty much just tread water until I knocked outhe 4th place player to make it into the money. It was kind of funny, too. He had been complaining that when the game got down to 4 and 5 handed it went really slow so I typed in the chat that we should go all in on the next hand and typed, "You start." Lo and behold the next hand he did go all in and it just so happened that I was dealt A/Q suited and so I went all in, too. He had A/J off, didn't improve on the board, and I took him out and doubled up.

After that it was pretty tight until all the money went in preflop with my A/7 up against K/J. A king came on the turn and IGHN.
________________________________
My game at Poker.com was like a roller coaster ride as I was up early then loss my profits plus some and then came back to end my session with a modest profit. It was typical low limit Holdem where my Aces held up but my Jacks didn't. I played too many hands and didn't hit enough flops until I won a couple in a row to put me up for the day so I logged out at that point.
________________________________
I hit my Lob Wedge again today but it was just a bit too cold and windy for me to stay out long. I took my club and shag bag to the little park by me and hit about 40 balls. I was pretty happy with my swing for the most part. I chunked a couple but when I really wanted to hit a good one, I did. I am just happy to be out doors and hitting a golf club again. I'm looking forward to hitting my mid and long irons at the range. I am going to work on drawing the ball consistently this year. That is my goal every year but am hoping I can play a nice little draw this summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online