My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Poker on a Mac Tourney Canceled

The Poker on a Mac free roll was canceled (voided) due to Full Tilt having trouble with connectivity. Poker on a Mac had this to say:

Bad Beat for BloggerPods

Unfortunately Full Tilt Poker’s server was down when this tournament was scheduled to start, which automatically cancelled the tournament. I had no control over it. And although tempting, I will not keep the iPods.

I am trying to get another tournament created for next sunday at 7pm. Everyone who already qualified will automatically qualify for the rescheduled tournament. I talked with a few bloggers and we agreed this was the best solution. I’ll post updates throughout the week on this page.


I'm all for that. I can play next Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online