My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Poker Musings

Back in February I discovered Cardplayer TV and now it appears that Grinder has discovered it, too, and has promoted it on his blog.

Cardplayer TV has some excellent videos on playing strategy, ongoing tournaments and (my favorite) legal counsel Allyn Jaffrey Shulman and her take on the UIGEA. Her latest video is about the new PPA Chairman Senator Alfonse D'Amato and his role with the PPA.
_________________________________
Found this while reading Katitude's Blog
I am nerdier than 39% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

What's your nerd score?
____________________________________
Check out Haley's Poker Bl-Auggh!! She has some really good stuff and I encourage you to read it. I'll be adding a link for this blog in the near future.
____________________________________
Check out this site, too: Beyond the Table brought to you by Holdem Radio.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online