My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Thing Looking up for Online Poker??

Bill Rini is reporting that Congressman Barney Frank is working to overturn the UIGEA and that has been confirmed by FT. He, also, has a story that the sudden jump in gaming stocks may be attributed to rumors that the DOJ will drop its case against Neteller.


There may be light at the end of the tunnel yet.

_________________________________

Spring is starting to come to bloom in southern Michigan. Yesterday I hit a golf ball at a target for the first time since December 30th, 2006. Three months of winter has left me a bit rusty. I just took my shag bag and my lofted Wedge out to a park and hit some 60 yard shots. Hit some good and some not so good.


It was nice to swing a club with the intention of launching the golf ball at a known target 60 yards away. I hope to go to a driving range in the next week or so.

_________________________________

I am in the process of trying to find a new "home" course to join/play at my new home in Lansing, Michigan. Briar Ridge, my old course, is over an hour away so I won't be playing there this year. I have quite a few to chose from in a 15 mile radius of my house and hope to make a decision before April 1st.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online