My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Absolute Problem is Fixed and Poker Source Online ROCKS!!

After neary one month of phone calls and e-mails, my troubles with Absolute are fixed!! I was on the phone for one and a half hours yesterday with no help and I was at my wit's end when last night I finally receive and e-mail telling me what to do to fix my account at Absolute.

I am in and everything is back to normal. I already played 3 SitNgos and have shown a tidy profit.

I have to give a very, very big thanks to Poker Source Online for their willingness to help me with this problem. I did a post in the forum section asking if they could see if their Absolute Poker representative would be able to assist me and they went out of their way to help with this. I can't say enough about Poker Source Online and their willingness to go out of their way to help me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Semi-Pro Poker Player said...

Glad to hear the Absolute mess is finally over!

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online