My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Michigan Vs. Penn State


My Michigan Wolverines travel to State College, Pennsylvania to take on the Nittany Lions of Penn State tomorrow night at about this time. It is always hard to play on the road in the Big 10 and going to State College and playing Penn State at night is going to be one tough game. Last year Penn State beat a good Ohio State team on a rainy night in PA.

I think the Wolverines are going to have to play mistake free football and try to grind it out and eat up the clock. Michigan is going to be without it star receiver Mario Manningham so that will make things a bit tougher.

With the weather not being perfect, it being a night game on the road in a tough stadium to play in and missing a valuable receiver, I think the Wolverines are going to eke out a 21 to 13 victory.

Michigan 21 .......................Penn State 13

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online